Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fear

What is fear? Why do we have this fear? Fear is that which causes a feeling of being afraid; that of which a person is afraid. My fear is death. When left in thoughts of the whole process and leaving behind what I love scares me. I realized only then if I'm left with these thoughts they will only consume me with fear and therefore I would be left afraid to live my life the way I want. Life is precious and can be quickly taken away. So why let fear turn me away from the limited time I do have with this life I was given? Hard as it is I must accept death can come anytime and each day it brings me closer to my own. No more shall I turn away from enjoying the gift of life over fear I will face it straight on until my time has come and I will have to say goodbye to this world I once lived in and love, but until then I will live life the best way I can and cherish the life god has given me. I thank god for the gift of life god has given me.

1 comment:

Flavio Kodama said...

don't be afraid of anything. don't love anything because if you love you'll have fear of losing love.